8/30/2008

Sneak Peek!

Recently, I was really pushed outside my comfort zone to do a session. I was extremely nervous and extremely excited all at the same time. Amber, one of Heather's clients, asked me to do a Trash The Dress session for her. I have done these sessions with other clients, so no biggie. Then she said it was going to be in her wedding dress. (Cool, haven't done that before, should be fun!) Then she said she wanted her husband to be in some (uh, oh) AND they did not have any pictures of themselves from their actual wedding. (Holy cow, pressure is on!) Having never photographed a wedding, I frantically searched for wedding photography that I loved to get some inspiration. I really wanted to create something that Amber and Kelly would love since this was a special time for them.



I am happy to say that everything turned out great and I'm so glad I was pushed outside my box! Thank you Amber and Kelly! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!



Much Love!


Amy



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, these are so cool! I bet Amber and Kelly LOVED them! :) You are so talented!

kelli(q) said...

Oh my gosh, Amy those are AWESOME!!! You are fabuloso :)